Live Chat: Michael Chandler Surprise Guests, Usman vs Burns Preview & Bellator Gran Prix

10.02.2021
13 349 Näkymät

Come join us on Discord: discord.gg/vb6Mjzg
Come join us on Twitch M|W|F: www.twitch.tv/mmaonpoint
Like, share and subscribe to our channel if you dig our content.
Follow us on social media at:
Twitter: twitter.com/OnPointMMA
Petesy's Twitter: twitter.com/PetesyCarroll
Jason’s Twitter: twitter.com/JasonTheHart

Kommentteja
  • Never lay down any money against Kamaru Usman.

    Heather AdamsHeather Adams14 päivää sitten
  • Chandler calling in was so fun! A big part of the goodness was how cool it was for you guys and your show..the surprise, wondering if he would really call in, calling in, being good on the Mike(=P), and the super-high praise he gave doled out for you. Things like that sure aren't going to hurt him in the eyes of fans.

    Michael FalkovMichael Falkov21 päivä sitten
  • I honestly think petsey is a terrible addition. This shit has become unlistenable. Please do Tom and Jason.... otherwise I’m out. 20 minutes was all I could take

    Lucky PatrickLucky Patrick22 päivää sitten
  • I feel like the next steps for the UFC lightweight division are obvious. Poirier v Oliveira for the title, Chandler v Gaethje for top contender slot and Hooker v Ferguson or maybe RDA to see who stays in the top 5. McGregor can go fight Diaz for a money shot and if he wins he can come back and fight someone in the top 5.

    Nate CordleNate Cordle22 päivää sitten
  • Love that Chandler phoned in

    Chainy RabbitChainy Rabbit23 päivää sitten
  • We only care about Petesy

    Chainy RabbitChainy Rabbit23 päivää sitten
  • Petsey is hysterical, I want him and Tommy to do a segment together

    Michael CritesMichael Crites23 päivää sitten
  • Considering all the hype surrounding Chandler, Oliveira could've pretty much guaranteed himself a shot at the belt with a win over him. I don't think it's right that they offered what would've essentially been a title eliminator on such short notice and in my opinion it should be him and Poirier for the championship next anyway, but life ain't fair and now Charlie Olives probably done lost his spot in line.

    Steve BSteve B23 päivää sitten
  • You guys are doing so well. I remember when you just started out and asked my then channel, Just Bleed, to spread the word. Wish I knew the secret to your success.

    Neil AllenNeil Allen23 päivää sitten
  • Chandler is lyrically inclined

    Sekani SerieuxSekani Serieux23 päivää sitten
  • Jason can't answer questions in a timely manner because he's a narrator.

    Arland JenkinsArland Jenkins23 päivää sitten
  • Couldn’t agree more with the point that the UFC is underestimating Oliveira’s popularity. I think he’s way more popular than they believe he is, and that’s without the promotional push. Which I don’t understand. I know he doesn’t speak much English, but he has a ton of personality, a super entertaining fight style, a lot of finishes, and some big wins to go with it. He’ll be the lightweight champ soon though.

    Mitchell 1Mitchell 123 päivää sitten
  • Machida! Machida! @Joeykostyk on Instagram. Musk you still owe me a card game.....

    Joey KostykJoey Kostyk23 päivää sitten
  • That Chandler speech straight chill!

    Gustavo JaureguiGustavo Jauregui23 päivää sitten
  • Thanks lads!!!

    Dermot HynesDermot Hynes24 päivää sitten
  • Put the lightweight title on the line in a tournament!!!

    Matthew AndersonMatthew Anderson24 päivää sitten
    • That would have been a good idea if the Dustin Conor foght was the kick off. Now if they do it they'll just be giving Conor ANOTHER shot for no reason. Now they have to leave Conor out, but UFC won't do that because money. I say Chandler, Dustin, Charles would have been locks for the tournament. But since Conor and Tony are out, I say just have Dustin fight Charles for the belt.

      Arland JenkinsArland Jenkins23 päivää sitten
  • Really hope chandler gets a title shot after 1 more win!

    Matthew AndersonMatthew Anderson24 päivää sitten
  • 42:10 Honestly I think Nate likes Chandler, seemed like he was for sure entertained with the KO and the post fight speech. I’d assume if Chandler had 2-3 wins in the ufc, with Hooker being the 2nd or 3rd, Nate would have called him out to fight. Nate only calls out people who have been doing well, and it’s smart. One of the smarter things Nate does is only fights people coming off wins, unless the ufc pays him, like the immediate Conor rematch.

    MachtMacht24 päivää sitten
    • Diaz is, sadly, irrelevant in the lightweight scene unless he's willing to cut weight which he's not very clearly...

      Matthew AndersonMatthew Anderson24 päivää sitten
    • Dude Nate just chases money, hes only fought twice in the past like 5 years. He sits on the side and talks shit until he can get paid.

      A Healthy SnackA Healthy Snack24 päivää sitten
  • You know they say all men are created equal. But you look at Gilbert Burns and you look at Kamaru Usman and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50-50 chance of winning. But Gilbert is a BJJ freak and he's not normal. So Usman's got a 30 per cent - at best - to beat Burns. And then you add striking to the mix, Usman's chances of winning drastically go down. You see, the title fight at UFC 258 Usman's got a 30% chance of winning. But Burns, Burns got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning cause Trevor Wittman knows Usman can't beat Burns and Usman's not even gonna try. So Kamaru Usman, you take your 30% chance, minus Gilbert's 25 per cent chance and you got an 8 and 1/3 chance of winning at UFC 258. But then you take Gilbert's 75 per cent chance of winning if it goes to the ground and then add the 66 and 2/3 per cent chance, Burns got a 141 and 2/3 chance of winning at UFC 258. See Kamaru, the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for you at UFC 258. See, but I'm gonna break it down for you, casuals. Would you rather be with Gilbert or would you rather be with Kamaru?

    First LastFirst Last24 päivää sitten
  • No, Martin Nguyen has the greatest flying knee ever, end of story.

    Matthew AndersonMatthew Anderson24 päivää sitten
  • Hell yeah Petesy with the Missouri shoutout!

    Zach KielZach Kiel24 päivää sitten
  • 7:15 “ Jason Whoay “ lol

    MachtMacht24 päivää sitten
  • isnt Jason Hartley the dude who has a weird obsession with trying to discredit Fedor... Imagine trying to discredit your favourite fighters favourite fighter... People who consider Fedor the GOAT include GSP, Aldo, Shogun, DC (at heavy), BJ Penn, Wanderlei Silva. Imagine trying to say the GOAT has a padded record.. Fedor faced maybe 4 or 5 cans in over 40 fights a number most fighters dont even reach. This guy shouldnt be allowed to comment on MMA for his hate crimes

    synysterallensynysterallen24 päivää sitten
    • They still let Stephen A. comment on MMA. I don’t think a man who is revolutionizing MMA media should be scrutinized for any opinion. Let the man live. Don’t like it? Create some content of your own. It’s just his opinion. Don’t hate

      Jeffery AllenJeffery Allen23 päivää sitten
  • if you had told me 1 year ago that in 2021 bellator would be hosting Rumble vs Yoel I would have been highly confused haha

    John SmithJohn Smith24 päivää sitten
    • ...during a pandemic..that probably wouldn't have cleared things up for you. LoL Of course, you'd have understood, in time, as you can probably attest to.

      Michael FalkovMichael Falkov21 päivä sitten
    • Him being released is still confusing considering his last fight was for the Championship

      HaxidusHaxidus24 päivää sitten
  • Usman wins 🇳🇬

    agada arakiagada araki24 päivää sitten
  • 5th

    I hate antifa snowflakesI hate antifa snowflakes24 päivää sitten
  • Cool for Chandler to stop by and say hello to the P4P King of MMAOnPoint. Real recognise real.

    J TevoJ Tevo24 päivää sitten
  • I have $60 in fanduel credit that expires Sunday. Whats the lock of the night for this Saturday? Should i just bet on a Usman win?

    MikeGlassesMikeGlasses24 päivää sitten
    • @Walter Yeti Wittman hasn’t had enough time with Usman yet to completely transform / enhance his offensive striking yet.. but defensively is a different thing. Expect Usmans striking defense to be on fuckin point. I would expect visible improvements in head movement, blocking, rolling with the strikes, defensive footwork etc.

      MachtMacht24 päivää sitten
    • @Walter Yeti usman is the most non finishing champion ever

      Homeless in AmericaHomeless in America24 päivää sitten
    • Always a decision with Usman... ... I wonder what TW will do to his punching though as he's been there for two camps now. Full Reptile's Mr Hardy did say that Usman had an average fight time of 17m.... Which I don't think he considered his fights before he became champ. Means he's gone to decisions more than any other way of winning.

      Walter YetiWalter Yeti24 päivää sitten
    • Usman decision

      Homeless in AmericaHomeless in America24 päivää sitten
FIstream